Design and installation are important first steps for corrective action system operation. However, proper operation and maintenance (O&M) of any system is vital to achieving targeted goals and maintaining regulatory compliance. With proven experience, HMI understands that proper design coupled with effective O&M can result in the attainment of stated remediation goals. HMI provides services for groundwater corrective action systems including:
- System design and optimization;
- Groundwater production, including multi-phase fluid recovery;
- Well rehabilitation;
- Water collection and distribution;
- Water treatment, including phase separation, air stripper operation, chemical sequestering, and carbon polishing;
- Surface water management; and
- Documentation, including engineering drawings, process flow diagrams, operating procedures, and reporting.